Monday, May 5, 2008

My Little Brother Seamus

I am still going through all the pictures from Wirestock and will post them soon so stay tuned. I had a great time meeting my Wirey friends.

A while back I posted that my Wirey Mom had pups. Well my new little brother Seamus sent me some pictures of himself and his new sister Shannon. They live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is very cute and you can definitely see the family resemblance.





















No Wire pictures are complete without a good roaching shot.












Here is his new sister Shannon, she's 10 months old.



I am trying to convince Seamus to start a blog about him and his sister.
















I am so glad that Seamus has found a great home.

Luna Licks,

Luna-tic

5 comments:

Asta said...

Luna
You suwe come fwom a gweat looking family..well Isaw in pawson how bootiful you awe..and Shaemus is a dolly..Shannon is vewy bootiful too..I hope they stawt blogging.

It was soo gweat to meet you..I hope we see each othew soon..I just put up my pictoowes
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lizzy said...

Seamus and Shannon are both beautiful... I agree, I think they should both start their own blog, hee hee!

Sparky

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow they are cute! And they kinda live near me - they live real close to Jake & JH!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Ooo, they're too cute! Don't look substantial enough to join the Substantial Wires' Club though. Hehehe! J x

Eric said...

Luna, wonderful wiriness seem to run in your family! Cuties all of you.

Wiry wags, Eric