Saturday, February 4, 2012

6 Years Old Today

Hello to all my furry kid friends. I'm 6 years old today.


I had a great Birthday. Mom gave me a nice steak bone to chew on and before she left for work she gave me a snoozel, it's a pigs face rawhide.


These are some pictures from New Year's, I had just been stripped. I really hate that.

There have been a lot of changes since I last posted. I am no longer the Scruffy Yacht Dog. Mom and Dad decided to sell my sailboat so Sailor Dance is now back in the Chesapeake Bay where she originally came from. They even sold the Zodiac, which was my favorite.



Here I am with the wind in my fur on Labor Day weekend at Oyster Bay Harbor. One of my last days on the boat.

Gotta run, I will try to write more often.

Your friend Luna the "Scruffy Land Lubber"

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Luna! Your steak bone sounds pretty yummy to me. I'm sorry to hear about your boats. I've never even been on a boat before.

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Unknown said...

Luna, I haven't seen you since Bear Mountain! You look wonderful!

- Smitty and Big Sister Jessie

Asta said...

Dawling LUNA!
Happy Belated Biwfday to you
Honestly, I think you look youngew than the day we met
and that seems like a kajillion yeaws ago

I am a little homesick(specially fow my wun), but I hope once the weathew gets wawmew and we can go fow long walks and explowe, I'll be comfy hewe..fow now, I'm mostly inside in the wawm woom, cuddled on the sofa ow my favowite chaiw

Thank you fow witing to me.. iloved heewing fwom you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

such a beautiful dog on the foto :)
I like it :)

check my site

Stephanie1614 said...

Wow! What a lovely dog!:) You have nice pictures:)
Check my site exclusive paper

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Birthday, Luna!!! We hope you had a pawsome day of celebrating. The steak bone your mom gave you must have been delicious. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic upcoming weekend.
World of Animals