Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tomorrow I Meet Millie


Well tomorrow I meet Millie. Millie is a 6 year old female Wire who was brought to a local rescue shelter. Mom and Dad found out about her from a neighbor who volunteers there. Millie's Dad had to move into an assisted living home and couldn't take Millie with him. So tomorrow Millie and I are doing a meet and greet to see if we get along. I am told that Millie is very sweet and good with humans and other dogs so we will see what happens. If all goes well Millie will be coming to live with us.

I overheard Mom and Dad talking that Millie is a little... I mean a lot on the round side. I heard the four letter word diet which usually means less treats and less handouts from the kitchen.

Well I will keep you posted. Please keep your paws crossed for Millie.



Luna Licks,

Looney-tunes

4 comments:

Asta said...

Luna
I will pawsonally sneak you tweats if this wowks out. How wondewful of youw pawents to want to give millie a fuwwevew home. she must be sad to lose hew family I will cwoss my paws that she can find hew fuwwevew home wif you. I know you would be the best family to live wif fow any fuwwkid
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

How wonderful for you and your parents. Milly sounds like a sweet dog.

Mom has been using that "d" word too because Carrleigh is getting slightly rotund. We hope it doesn't affect the rest of us too much.

Have a wonderful day.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Sweet Luna...thank you sooooo much for the wonderful award!!!

Asta told us today that you were going to be meetin' a foxy girlie...then tonight Mumsie was on Petfinder and saw Millie's pic...that reminded us and we came to you bloggie and we found Millie again!!! Oh please let us know how things work out for the both of you...we've got our paws crossed that you girls can get along!!!

Love ya lots!!!!

Lacie and Scruffy and Stanny too!!

TwoSpecialWires said...

We're a little behind.... and just read about Millie. We're crossing our paws it all works out. Mom says to say it might take time ... we're happy you're gonna make a go of it. It's so worth it, for everyone!

Jake (I was here first) and Fergi (I'm fitting in well)