Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Long Journey

Hello to all my friends. I have been away from my blog for a while. Happy New Year wishes to all and thank you again for all the Christmas cards. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. Here are some pictures from Christmas morning.

I woke up to the familiar smell of bacon.
















It is amazin what sad puppy dog eyes will get you.






















After breakfast I got to checkout what Santa Paws brought me. There sure is something in here that smells good.





























Look a wire harried penguin.














I'm sure you are wondering what this has to do with a long journey. Well Mom, Dad and I are going up to Albany this weekend so Mom can learn how to hand strip me. As you can see from the next photo, I'm having a bad hair day.




















Well the next time you see me I won't have my scruffy winter coat. I know Mom will be under the tutelage of an expert but I have to admit I'm a little nervous how this is going to turn out.



Well stay tuned next week for a look at my new hair do.

Luna Licks,


Looney-tunes

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, we are just DROOLING over that bacon, Luna!
We can't wait to see you all handstripped and looking lovely!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

Hey Luna. How could you look anything but pretty? Silly...can't wait to hear how your Mom got on and see how fab you look. Wonder how long it will take her. At Brush Pupies i'm there for 5 hours!!!

Wiry wags, Eric xx

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Luna...

Make sure they leave ya some hair so ya don't get too cold 'n freeze yer butt off in this weather....I wanna tell ya that Gram is ready ta pack up all this white stuff 'n send it overseas ta the same place all the jobs went.....

I'm sure if Gram can learn ta strip yer Mom 'n Dad can too....we don't look like show dogs but we're pretty decent....

Oh yeah Go Steelers !!!!!!!

Dewey Dewster here....

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Ooo, bacon!! Did you get a whole rasher? I only ever get the fake stuff cos the Js are both stoopid veggies. Can't wait to see your new 'do! J x