Well it wasn't too busy on Sunday. Dad took me up to Fetch, my favorite pet store in Port Jefferson to visit Santa Paws. I think it was because Mom made him feel guilty, he kept grumbling something about missing the football game.
Well I was enjoying my late morning nap on the sofa when I was rudely scooped up and had to endure 45 minutes of brushing, combing, and more brushing.
When we got to Fetch I wasn't really interested in sitting in Santa Paws lap. I wanted to sniff and explore all the neat doggie stuff. Dad scooped me up and put me on Santa's lap because Santa was on a tight schedule.
I gave Santa Paws my list which was very long so I'm only going to touch on some of it.
- Could you arrange for nice homes for all the less fortunate furrykids, with lots of treats and love?
- Could you deliver yummy Bullysticks to all the furrykid angels in heaven?
- Could you pickup Moms grooming table a.k.a the torture chamber and drop it in the Northpole, Southpole, anywhere but here?
- Thank you for finding Dad a job fixing computers, although I think he should've accepted your offer for that open elf position in your work shop.
- Continued health and prosperity to my friends and family.
- Photoshop lessons for me so I can post my own pictures.
After giving Santa my list I checked out the rest of the store for Christmas bargains, sniffed a couple of butts, sniffed some noses and home we went. Dad bought me a big N-Bone which is one of my favorites since I was such a good girl. Hopefully my next post won't take so long.